As the international community rallies to the aid of the wave-ravaged nations of south Asia, it is important to remember the many crises that afflict the world today. There has still not been an adequate solution to the genocide taking place in Sudan.
Philanthropy does not thrive in a tunnel.
Remember those suffering in Darfur:
What You Can Do About Darfur
1. Inform Yourself About Darfur
2. Write to Your Local Newspaper
3. Write to the Members of the U.N. Security Council
4. Write to U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan
5. Write to the Sudanese Government
6. Contact Your Elected Representatives
7. Donate to Humanitarian Agencies